Saturday, January 3, 2009

J. P. and Doris Manire

Once a month I scour the web for anything and everything "Manire". I'm always on the look out for new things about the family past and present. Presently J.P. and Doris Manire's family has been fighting against a cause dear to their Heart. It has affected the family deeply and is so sad that it happened at all to this family.

It seems that in Texas the Court system has a "Guardians" program in place... And it's being used in undermining, unethical ways from my stand point. I put up all the links so you can read about it for yourself and see what you think on the matter.

In Memoriam - Loved ones lost during Guardianship/Conseratorship - J. P. Manire
Estate of Denial "Blog Archive" - Inheritance in America: rights vs. slights

Guardianship Gone Bad "Isolate. Medicate. Take the Estate." Down in the comments from readers - Kim Manire gives a very insightful commentation... She also lists a whole bunch of weblinks.

I've counted 5 or 6 websites out of 15 all carrying this story over the vast realm of the internet. With this Journal Entry I add one more telling of the story. For me it's really sad because even though J.P. Manire was only my 2nd Cousin twice removed, he was part of the whole Manire Family Tree story. To me family is family no matter how distant them are... in the family tree or in distance...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for taking a moment to leave a note blowing in the wind...